This simple DIY recipe is golden. Beyond being an energy boost drink , coffee acts as an antioxidant and exfoliation ingredient. It is important to make use of it in our weekly skincare routine.
This amazing ingredient can help tighten pores and reveal a brighter looking skin.
As a pure exfoliating ingredient, coffee helps to slough away dry, lifeless pores, cellulite, that is,lumpy uneven skin.
Another of its amazing benefits is that it can add luster and shine to dull, dry hair leaving you with a great superb smell.
Scroll down and check out this easy DIY recipe on HOW TO MAKE COFFEE SCRUB.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil.
- 1/3 brown sugar or sea salt.
- 3 tbsp coffee grounds
- Take the coffee and sugar or sea salt, mix them in a jar.
- Melt the coconut oil if it’s solid and add it to the content in the jar.
- Now mix the ingredients well.
- Take a handful of the mixture and rub on the affected part, moving your hand in circular motion.