Images from pixabay
Create beautiful kites with your kids with these step by step details
Kite is a fun game for both adults and children and creating it can make such a delightful bonding time with you and your family so why note take out sometime and go creating.
- 2 straight sticks (2-3ft long)
- Small knife
- Carefully carve a small hole into the ends of both sticks in the same direction.
- Tie the stick with the ribbon at the center, in the shape of a cross.
- Attach the ribbon into the holes around the end of the sticks.
- Help your child unfold the newspaper and make a pattern to fit the shape of the kite’s frame. Make it an inch or two, let it be larger than your frame, so you can fold it over.
- Tie a long ribbon to the kite where the stick intercepts.
- It’s time to fly the KITE. Hold it the wind direction and let your baby do some piloting. Hurray!
Now you can sit back, relax and read that book you have been dying to complete as you kids enjoy themselves.