Seven great apps every new mom needs to make life more pleasant
It can be challenging being a mom not to talk about being an oldermom.
There is so much shaking of the table if you know what I mean hence the need for any resource that can make life more comfortable.
I bet you will find some of these #apps welcoming
- Pregnancy Calculator: helps you track your pregnancy and gives you an idea of how your baby is growing
- Baby Tracker: helps you track everything about your baby even when you last fed baby
- What to Expect: Also assists you through pregnancy and through the first year after baby arrives
- The Wonder Weeks: Help you track your baby’s milestones
- Sound Sleeper: Helps baby sleep
- Mom Maps: This is not common to all countries but a good one when you travel out and need a baby friendly place
7. Parent Organizer: now this is not an app but a book by Emem Nwogwugwu it helps you organize your day, baby’s meals, play time et all. It is the must have for every mom. I can’t tell you how much this planner has done for me. You can get the organizer by reaching out to her on Instagram with @emem.ng
Reach out to her to #order now!
If you have other apps moms can benefit from please share in the comments below.